Why decentralization matters
Summarized from Chris Dixons thread
- Ethereum is a decentralized global computer that is owned and operated by its users.
- Web 3 is the internet owned by the builders and users, orchestrated with tokens.
- NFTs give users the ability to own objects, which can be art, photos, code, music, text, game objects, credentials, governance rights, access passes, and whatever else people dream up next.
- Tokens align network participants to work together toward a common goal — the growth of the network and the appreciation of the token.
- Bitcoin Whitepaper
- Ethereum Whitepaper
- Ethereum Learn Material
- Why Decentralization Matters
- Crypto Tokens: A Breakthrough in Open Network Design
- Computer Science Course (CS50 by Harvard)
- Coursera Algorithms Course
- Solidity Course: Crypto Zombies