Biohacking is the performance of science experiments on yourself in order to improve your health and physical and cognitive performance.
Peter Attia - Reverse engineered approach to human longevity
Interesting Reads (no endorsements or medical advice)
- How biohackers are trying to upgrade their brains, their bodies — and human nature
- Peter Attia - Reverse engineered approach to human longevity
- Peter Attia Podcast Show Notes
- Project Blueprint aims to measure all 70+ organs of my body and then maximally reverse the quantified biological age of each.
- I’m 32 and spent $200k on biohacking. Became calmer, thinner, extroverted, healthier & happier.
- How to biohack your intelligence — with everything from sex to modafinil to MDMA
- Isaak Freeman: Project Surpass - human improvement interventions
- Aaron King: Foresight Institute Longevity Tech Tree Whitepaper
- Michael Snyder: Monitoring Personal Health and Ageotypes Using Big Data
- QBio Exam
- Simple Interventions by Jeremy Nixon