Operator of the website
- Vincent Weisser (c/o Full Node Berlin)
- Skalitzer Str. 85, Germany, 10997 Berlin
- Phone: +49 30 54908166 (full node)
- Email: mail[at]vincentweissercom
Notice in accordance with the Online Dispute Settlement Ordinance
According to applicable law, we are obliged to inform consumers of the existence of the European online dispute resolution platform, which can be used to resolve disputes without the need for a court to be involved. The European Commission is responsible for setting up the platform. The European online dispute resolution platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our email is: mail[at]vincentweissercom However, we would like to point out that we are not prepared to participate in the dispute settlement procedure within the framework of the European online dispute settlement platform. To contact us, please use our e-mail and telephone number above.
Note according to the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG) We are willing to participate in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
Disclaimer - legal information
- § 1 Content Warning: The free and freely accessible content of this website was created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider of this website assumes no liability for the accuracy and timeliness of the free and freely accessible journalistic guides and news provided. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. Simply calling up the free and freely accessible content does not result in any contractual relationship between the user and the provider, and in this respect the provider lacks the will to be legally binding.
- § 2 External links: This website contains links to third-party websites (“external links”). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. When the external links were first linked, the provider checked the third-party content for any legal violations. At the time, no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as his own. Constant monitoring of the external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, if we become aware of legal violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
- § 3 Copyright and ancillary copyrights: The content published on this website is free to use for anyone, unless someone else has outstanding copyright.
This applies in particular to the duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or forwarding of individual content or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted. The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
Data privacy statement
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics utilizes cookies (see above) to analyze the usage of this website. To this end, the collected data will be sent to and stored on servers in the USA. We want to remind you of the possibility to prevent tracking by Google Analytics through the installation of a browser plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de