Science is essential for human progress. The purpose of decentralized science is to make science more open and frictionless. Making it easier to participate in science, from publishing to funding.
- DeSci Wiki - helpful links and information on decentralized science
- IP-NFTs for Researchers: A New Biomedical Funding Paradigm
- labDAO: How can we leverage global lab networks to accelerate R&D?
- An Open Bazaar for Drug Development: Molecule Protocol
- atoms.org - essay on everything from decentralized scientific prizes to publishing
- Tokenized Thought: How Ethereum will Revolutionize Intellectual Property
- Planck (manuscripts as NFTs) by Matthew Stephenson
- VitaDAO: DAO/community funding longevity research and initatives
- PsyDAO: DAO/community funding psychedelics research and initatives (in the making)
- labDAO: DAO/community/protocol enabling easier access to labs, cloud labs etc.
- Molecule: protocol and community enabling bio ip-nfts, ip-nft marketplace, kickstarting DAOs such as VitaDAO, PsyDAO
- Opscientia: community of open science activists, researchers, organisers and enthusiasts that have come together to work on the problems of data sharing, reproducibility, incentive alignment, coordination, and intellectual ownership that plague knowledge creation today.
- Gitcoin: DAO/community developing/funding public goods. Popularized quadratic funding.
Disclaimer: I’m directly involved with VitaDAO, PsyDAO, labDAO and Molecule and indirectly with the others